Website Giveaway – Rules and Regulations
PlaidJack, LLC is offering to give a away PlaidJack website to one business.
Contest Rules and Regulations
“PLAIDJACK WEBSITE GIVEAWAY”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 13 YEARS OR OLDER.
- By entering this CONTEST (the “Contest”) and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Official Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and PlaidJack, on the other. These Official Rules apply only to the Contest and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by PlaidJack.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to companies located in the State of Alabama who maintain less than 100 employees at the time of submission.
- HOW TO ENTER: All CONTEST submissions must be made through the Website www.plaidjack.com by filling out the required information, agreeing to the Official Rules and pressing Submit by Friday, January 25th at 11:59PM CST. All entries received after this time will be considered not received.
PlaidJack will review all submissions and, in its sole discretion, choose a winner from the submissions received.
- DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: The Winners will be selected based on the criteria set forth above from among all eligible online entries received by the deadline date. Selection of the Winner shall be conducted under the supervision of PlaidJack. PlaidJack will notify the Winner using the email address or phone number associated with your submission. Failure to provide an accurate, working email account through which PlaidJack can contact you will disqualify you from receiving the contest prize. Failure to respond within 24 hours of contact from PlaidJack will deem the winner ineligible and another winner will be chosen.
- PRIZE: One (1) Winner will receive the prize(s) identified in the original post placed on www.plaidjack.comThe monetary value of the prize may vary, but in no event will be greater than $6000. The prize package has no cash redemption value. Any federal and state taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Winners will be required to meet with PlaidJack to discuss the parameter of the website. As such an agreement will be formed to outline the specific elements of the website.The will be designed and constructed by PlaidJack in the WordPress platform.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: PlaidJack will not sell, rent
or otherwise transfer this information to any third party.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of prize winners, available after February 28, 2012, send an email requesting the information to email@example.com. Include the words “CONTEST WINNER REQUEST” in the subject line.
SPONSOR: PlaidJack, 1500 1st Ave N, Unit 18, Birmingham, AL 35203